Calloway Heights Baptist Church Library is located downstairs in a room below the Fellowship Hall. The library was recently updated with each book, dvd, etc. labeled and catergorized. The congregation is welcome to "borrow" any items in the library (with the exception of Reference Books).
How do I check out an item?
- Browse the library until you find an item your would like to borrow.
- Take the library card from the front jacket and place your name and date on the first empty line on the card.
- Place the card in the wooden box located on the wall near the staircase
How do I return and item?
- Place the returned item on one of the counters in the library.
- Someone will place the card back into the item and place the item back on the shelf
Do you have items you would like to donate to the library?
- Place the items on one of the counters and someone will catalog and add the items to our library.
Library Categories Autobiography/Biography Life of Christ Youth Christian Living Church Leadership Commentary/Epistles Hymnals Christian Literature Prophecies Interpretation Reference Bibles Theology Media: DVD, Cassettes, VCR, CD